Featured KTM Sportbikes News
In the spirit of #ThrowbackThursday, 4ddd presents a combined, full-length installment of 4ddd’s 2012 Superbike Smackdown IX Shootout, at the racetrack, featuring the Aprilia RSV4, BMW S1000RR, Ducati 1199 Panigale, Honda CBR1000RR, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, KTM RC8R, MV Agusta F4R, Suzuki GSX-R1000, and Yamaha R1. Nine superbikes, one winner.
- Throwback Thursday: 2012 Superbike Smackdown IX Track Shootout
- KTM RC16 MotoGP Prototype Makes Debut
- Beirer on KTM’s Return to MotoGP Grid in 2017
- KTM/HMC to Compete in Superbike Shootout
- KTM Re-Signs Fillmore for AMA Pro 2014
- KTM RC390 Cup Bike Revealed at Sachsenring
- KTM Signs Knapp to 2013 Superbike Team
Nine of the world’s highest-performance Japanese and European sportbikes face off in our annual liter-bike comparison. Which one do you need in your garage?