Featured Honda Sportbikes News
In the spirit of #ThrowbackThursday, 4ddd presents a combined, full-length installment of 4ddd’s 2012 Superbike Smackdown IX Shootout, at the racetrack, featuring the Aprilia RSV4, BMW S1000RR, Ducati 1199 Panigale, Honda CBR1000RR, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, KTM RC8R, MV Agusta F4R, Suzuki GSX-R1000, and Yamaha R1. Nine superbikes, one winner.
Honda’s Project 2&4, the ‘Global Design Project’ winner, blurs lines between motorcycle and automobile with its floating seat, open cockpit and RC213V GP engine.
- Throwback Thursday: 2012 Superbike Smackdown IX Track Shootout
- Nicky Hayden to 2016 World Superbike with Honda
- Honda Spoons RC213V GP Engine into Project 2&4 Concept
- Honda Teases “Project 2&4” Powered by RC213V
- Honda RC213V-S Set For Production in 2016
- Honda Recalls 2014 & 2015 CBR1000S Models
- Inside the Honda RC213V MotoGP Prototype
Honda revives its classic sport-touring platform with the return of its VFR800F Interceptor ($14,473.95 as tested). Powered by a purring and super-efficient V-Four engine, the new VFR gets sleeker body panels, wheels and instrumentation, as well as a reworked cooling and exhaust system.